Flagstaff Surgical Associates
Urologists & Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists located in Flagstaff, AZ
Rezūm is an in-office procedure that uses thermal energy from steam to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). It's an alternative to medications and invasive surgeries and provides relief from symptoms with less recovery needed and no sexual side effects.
Rezūm provides the following benefits:
- Potential alternative to BPH medications
- Relieves symptoms safely and effectively
- Provides noticeable symptom
- improvement within two weeks
- Simple in-office/out-patient therapy
- Does not require general anesthesia
- Preserves sexual and urinary functions1
- Allows patients to return to regular activities within a few days.